Femme inconnue

Vous recherchez une personne pouvant faire des recherches sur un département, une région, laisser un message dans ce forum ...
Si vous avez la possibilité de faire des recherches bénévoles, laissez votre message ...

Modérateurs: predigny, LEFF

Femme inconnue

Messagede Niclas » Sam 20 Jan 2007 19:21

Bonjour,

I have a letter to count Löwenhielm here in Sweden from a unknown lady, written about 1825-1830. The letter is not dated. Luckily she states the following:

"I would like to tell you my family name, that do not longer exists...[]... My father is from Brunelle, a city where I never been, because after his marriage he always lived in Paris, when he was not travelling, which was his pleasure. His name was count de Brimôt, my mother came from Normandie and her name was de Turget. As you know, I lost my parents when I was very young. I lived with my uncle with the same name as my father. I lost him 2 years ago, 6 months before my marrige."

Because her father is mensioned as count, I thougt there may be som litterature in France that can tell me more exact who the parents were and maybe who the uncle and herself was. Can anyone help me?

Please, if possible, answer in english because I do not understand any frensh at all, which I regret.

Best regards

Niclas
Niclas

Messagede Niclas » Mar 23 Jan 2007 21:32

Isn´t there any well known and accepted litterature about french nobility available, that could be used to answer this question?
Niclas

Messagede yann » Mer 31 Jan 2007 15:34

Bonjour,

I looked at but I did not find of family count de Brimôt. There are however counts de Brimont.

For Brunelle, there is a commune named Brunelles in the "Eure and Loir".

Concerning TURGET, there is a noble family TURGOT in Normandy. I connaîs not too noble families of this area.

Cordialement
Yann Guillerm
yann

Messagede Niclas » Ven 2 Fév 2007 20:41

Yann, thank you very much!

Maybe there is a chance that this Turget actually should be Turgot. The letters are of course hand written so my interpretation could be wrong. Is it possible to trace a comtesse Turgot that in the time period of about 1800-1808 marries a comte Brimont/Brimôt or some thing like it?

Greetings
Niclas
Niclas

Messagede Niclas » Sam 10 Fév 2007 13:07

Maybe someone could tell me the name and author of the best book about french nobility of the time period 1700-1900?

Best regards

Niclas
Niclas

Messagede Niclas » Sam 6 Oct 2007 18:53

Bonjour,

Could anyone please tell me where to find familytrees of TRUGOT and BRIMONT?

Best regards

Niclas
Niclas

Retourner vers Entraide généalogique

• Articles en relation
    Réponses
    Vus
    Dernier message